maanantai 14. marraskuuta 2011

Do I fight or let it die?..

Bullet For My Valentine - The Last Fight (Acoustic)

" I will fight, one more fight
Don't break down in front of me
I will fight, one more fight
I am not the enemy
I will try, one last time
Are you listening to me
I will fight, the last time
I am not your enemy...♥ "


En ole piiiitkään aikaan kuullut noin kaunista kappaletta, kuin tämä on. Rakastuin siihen ensi kuulemiselta ja sillä tiellä ollaan edelleen. The Last Fight:in akustinen versio on niin kaikkea. Se on kaunis, tunteita herättävä, kaikin puolin vaan niin täydellinen!♥ Rakastan...♥ 

Ja tämä kappale kuvaa minua myös jollain tapaa, taistelen, mutten jaksa enää, mutta silti sinnittelen. Näin se menee, kun joutuu riitaan kaikista rakkaimpien ja tärkeimpien ihmisten kanssa. Ja joskus vain käy niin, ettei taistelu enää kannata ja on menettänyt kaiken, mutta ainakin silloin tietää että on yrittänyt!


-----------------

I haven't heard a while such beautiful song like this is. I loved this song immediatelly! The Last Fights acoustic version is a lot of everything! It's beautiful, emotive, in every way perfect!♥ I love..♥

And this tells little about me too. I fight, but I'n tired of, but still I struggle. Here's how it goes when you have to dispute all the dearest and the most important people. And sometimes happend, fight is no longer diable and you were lose all, but then you know, however, you were trying to!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti